Australia Light Foundation organizes many aid containers for countries around the world that needs humanitarian or disaster relief. This includes:
- Unperishable food (dry rice, dry pasta, canned food, etc.)
- Medical equipment (medical beds, blankets, apparatuses, etc.)
- Educational resources (notebooks, writing tools, etc.)
- Office supplies (electronic devices, desks, chairs, etc.)
- Home goods (manchester, tables, chairs, etc.)
- Clothing and apparels (female, men & children)
Most of our containers are clothing and food oriented, but some projects are more specific to the needs, especially if a country had recently suffered some difficulties.